2017 Kubota Z122R-42
Quote by Phone
Phone: (850) 763-5441
2841 Highway 77 North
Panama City, FL 32405
|Tue - Fri||7:00 a.m.||4:00 p.m.|
Save & Email
Turn mowing into a power trip and keep your budget trim, too. The Kommander Z100 Series maneuvers through landscapes with comfort and ease. Have it all – style, comfort and performance matched with Kubota’s excellence in quality and durability.
- Powerful Engines: Power defines the Kommander's hardworking engines. Whatever the mowing job, you can count on the Kommander to deliver power when you need it.
- Rugged Transmission: The low-maintenance, integrated design delivers outstanding power and operational efficiency to the wheels and mower deck.
- Deep Welded Mower Deck: This 10 gauge steel, welded mower deck provides outstanding, professional-level cutting performance. If you're a homeowner who wants the best-this mower deck is for you.
- Smooth Lever Operation: Dual operation levers provide the smooth, precise control you'll need for delicate trimming and work around trees and flowerbeds.
- Standard ROPS: For Safety and peace of mind, all Kommander mowers are equipped with a full-height ROPS.
- 4 Storage Boxes: For your tools, lunch and anything else too big or heavy for your pockets.
- K-Lift (Mechanical One Push Deck Lift Pedal (E/S models only)): The K-Lift pedal makes adjusting the cutting height simple. 1- Push and release the pedal to raise the deck. 2- Use the dial to adjust the cutting height. 3- Push and release the pedal again to lower the deck.
- Slide Seat: The seat slides a full 6" on E-model and S-model (4" on R-model) forward and back, letting you find just the right position for maximum personal comfort. This high back seat will keep you comfortable even on those extra-long mowing jobs.
- Wide Foot Pan: There's plenty of legroom up front, thanks to a wide foot pan. It also makes entry and exit a snap.
- Cup Holders: Keep your drink cup or tumbler always handy in the integrated cup holders.
- LED Headlights: Standard on the S-model and optional on the E-model and R-model , the bright LED headlight lets you continue mowing in low light conditions.
- 1/4" Increment Cutting Height Adjustment: A simple twist of a dial lets you adjust the cutting height in precise 1/4" increments.
- Ergonomic Control Layout: All controls and indicators are neatly placed for quick, easy, user-friendly access.
- Ultracaper Z Rear Tires: Big tires mean a softer ride. And these wide-tread tires provide better traction and weight distribution to help protect the lawn.
- Hitch Kit: The hitch kit is standard on Kommander E & S models and is available as an option for the Z122R-42.
- Type: Gasoline, air-cooled V-Twin
- Max. horsepower (Gross) HP: 21.5
- Total displacement cu.in. (cc): 44.3 (726)
- Starting system: Key switch
- Overall length in. (mm): 74.4 (1890)
- Overall width (w/ mower) in. (mm): 55.1 (1400)
- Overall width (w/o mower) in. (mm): 42.4 (1076)
- Overall height (w/ ROPS upright) in. (mm): 65.3 (1659)
- Wheel base in. (mm): 48.5 (1233.5)
- Tread Front in. (mm): 24.3(616)
- Tread Rear in. (mm): 34.8 (885)
- Tire size Front: 11 × 4 – 5 pneumatic
- Tire size Rear: 18 × 7.5 – 14
- Weight (w/ mower) lbs. (kg): 621 (281.6)
- Transmission: ZT2200
- Transmission System: 2-hand lever
- Speed control: 2-HST w/ Gear reduction
- Travel speed range Forward mph (km/h): 0–6.5 (0–10.5)
- Travel speed range Reverse mph (km/h): 0–4 (0–6.4)
- Brake type: Electric clutch
- PTO Type: Dry disc
- PTO brake: Cog style parking lock / lever
- Clutch type: Belt drive
- Model: RCK42P-122Z
- Mower lift system: Mechanical
- Mower deck type: Pro commercial fabricated deck
- Deck depth in. (mm): 4.5 (114)
- Belt type: 0.13 (3.4)
- Deck steel thickness in. (mm): Rigid
- Anti-scalp roller: Single belt
- Cutting width of mower in.: 42
- Number of blades: 2 blades
- Cutting height: 1.5 in. - 4.25 in. 1/4" in. increments
- Mower mounting system: Parallel linkage
- Blade tip speed (max.) FPM: 17700
- Engine stop system: Key stop
- Fuel tank capacity gals. (ltrs.): 3.6 (13.6)
- Battery U1 (12V, RC: 45min, CCA: 300, CA: 410)
- Generator capacity Amp: 15
- Hour meter: Sight window
- Fuel gauge: Standard
- Grass Catcher: Easily attach and detach the optional 2-bag, 4 or 6 bushel grass catcher without the use of any tools.
- Mulching Kit: Kommander ZG100 series can be fitted with deck baffles to contain clippings for optimal mulching performance.
- Mower Lift Assist Kit: Adjust deck height easily using less leg strength.
- LED Headlights: Standard on ZG123S and ZG127S
- Seat Suspension Kit: Standard on ZG123S and ZG127S
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 21.5 HP
- Engine Type
- Gasoline, air-cooled V-Twin
- 44.3 cu.in. (726 cc)
- 2-hand lever ZT2200
- Wheel Size
- Front: 11 × 4-5 pneumatic; Rear: 18 × 7.5-14
- Fuel Capacity
- 3.6 gal. (13.6 L)
- Deck Size
- 42 in.
- Discharge Type